Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So far so good.

I'm back from Europe, and have been working hard to get things together. We have now:

Five PFDS
VHF radio
spices (!)
seeds for a garden
A huge nice tarp
mosquito netting
I have a new tent!! I needed one badly, I sent my tent with some Friends I met hitching to India without one.

...and some other things.

we need to build some kind of woodstove. that'd be so nice to cook on.


I made some modles I'm thinking a Quoset hut design would be the most room, lightest, and most windresetent. I'll been getting the kinks out of the design.

On Friday, I'm heading to Pittsburgh, and from I am starting a garden, finding a campsite, and building this raft!

From Pittsburgh we are heading down the ohio to the mississippi. Change of plans there. 2000 miles

what an adventure.

see you soon!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment